Join a small group of entrepreneurs and spend the day working on your business and getting ready to use social media to take it to the next level. Facilitated by Kate Trgovac, digital marketer and authority on social media, you will discover which channels/solutions would be most effective for your niche.
The Social Media Springboard Workshop (SMSW) is designed for small business owners who want to bolster their existing marketing and could use a little help navigating the online space - or who want to offer a new product or service line. In the SMSW, you and a small group of entrepreneurs (max 15) gather to learn about social media and, throughout the day, brainstorm solutions to shared business challenges. Here's how it works:
- Come to the SMSW with a specific challenge or idea about your business. There is a bit of pre-SMSW homework to ensure that everyone comes prepared!
- During the workshop, as we review various social media tools, we'll discuss the specific application of them to the businesses in the room. That's why you have some pre-work.
- In addition to the tips and techniques that are discussed in the workshop, each participant also receives a personal Digital Marketing Action Plan for their business. You'll have at least 1/2 dozen actionable steps to take for your business.
From the SMSW, you will take away tangible ideas for using social media to market:
- your existing business
- new products
- product extensions
- service extensions
You'll get tips for creating and optimizing your social media profiles on platforms like:
- Blogging for Small Business
You'll discuss ideas for how to:
- develop a more loyal following
- rock your email marketing
- use transparency to your advantage
Finally, the Social Media Springboard Workshop is a great networking opportunity to meet like-minded entrepreneurs challenged by similar issues.
Currently there is no workshop planned in the near future - send us a note if you'd like to be informed of the next one.